Check out our Facilities
34 Unique Resident Apartments
Creative Living is a non-profit organization that provides affordable, wheelchair accessible housing for adults with physical disabilities who desire to further their education, pursue careers and contribute to the community. Our residents are empowered to be self-sufficient and lead full, productive lives while independently managing their disabilities.
- Intercom to 24- hour, on-call resident assistants
- Lever handles with ropes at apartment entrances
- Lowered peep holes with view of entire door area
- Lowered sill heights at windows
- Individual breaker panels and thermostat controls
- Cable television access
- Lowered height switches and thermostats
- Kitchens with microwave, full size refrigerator/freezer, stove top, disposal
- Rounded edge barrier free table
- Knee space under kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Lever faucets on sinks
- Laundry facility on premises
- Large common area for all residents’ use
- Automatic door at main entry
- Special mailboxes at wheelchair height
- Apartments surround landscaped courtyards with covered walkways
- Handicap-width parking spaces for residents
- Security lighting
- Curbless access to apartments
Our Facility Locations are convenient
Creative Living has two apartment communities conveniently located near the Ohio State University Medical Center and easily accessible from all directions.
For more information about residency, call our office at 614.421.1226 or send an email to email@example.com. We are always happy to assist you!
We are located adjacent to The Ohio State University campus which provides our residents easy access to education and work opportunities, as well as top-notch healthcare, educational and counseling services.
Both Creative Living communities are in close proximity to necessities like the grocery store and pharmacy, as well as restaurants, coffee shops and more.
Transportation to and
from OSU, Columbus State
Community College and other
areas of Columbus is readily
How can you support our residents?
Your contributions have a direct impact on our residents, providing the necessary services to foster their independence and ability to contribute to the community.